- 5 servings dry mix = 1 and 2/3 cup
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup loosely chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz. apple butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 ripe bananas
- Take ripe bananas, knead, peel, mash in a bowl
- Add dry mix, eggs, water, blueberries and pecans
- Mix energetically until batter is smooth (you can do it!)
- Pour batter into lightly greased/oiled muffin ramekin
- Bake at 325F for 25 min
Caution: Ramekin tray will be hot after baking.
Muffins should be moist and spongy with a crust on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!