Great for planning the week with a healthy treat. Makes about 12 standard size muffins; quadruple the single serve quantities.
- 4 servings dry mix = 1 and 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or 1/3 cup, up to you)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 egg
- 4 ripe bananas
- Take ripe bananas, knead, peel, mash in a bowl
- Add 4 servings of dry mix, 4 egg, chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts
- Mix energetically until batter is smooth (you can do it!)
- Pour batter into lightly greased/oiled muffin ramekin
- Bake at 425F for 10 min (+/- 5 min based on power level)
Caution: Ramekin tray will be hot after baking.
Muffins should be moist and spongy with a crust on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!